fatal: Could not read from remote repository

Hello friends am struggling with this error when I push changes to the repository after running git push --set-upstream origin OCLOMRS-874.
I have tested my SSH key connectivity to GitHub account by running ssh -T git@github.com which gave this output

Enter passphrase for key '/c/Users/JULIE/.ssh/id_rsa': Hi jwnasambu! You've successfully authenticated, but GitHub does not provide shell access that confirms my credentials haven’t changed.

I also ran git remote show origin and it pointed back to the cloned repository as per this output https://pastebin.com/GGZeKgV3 but still I can’t figure out where the problem is and how to solve it. I will appreciate your help

Have you been committing to the repo before, it looks like it’s about permission issues.

Did you clone your fork or the main repository?

I cloned my fork

I have been committing successfully before till yesterday when I got that error. I have unforked and forked and cloned several times but still running into the same error.

I re-run the git push --set-upstream origin OCLOMRS-874 command after restarting the computer and it worked, Though I can’t fire out what was the problem