FAILED TO UPGRADE FROM openmrs 1.9.8 to 2.3.2

Do you think you can share the server side log via pastebin.com?

please find herewith the log at 07-Jan-2021 10:31:06.012 INFOS [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerL - Pastebin.com

What does this query return? select * from concept_name where uuid = '123BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB'

the query return one record with name=Bronchospasm

Can you share the full result?

here is the full result query_results - Pastebin.com

The reference application attempts to insert metadata which is in some cases a duplicate of what you already have. So, you will end up with: Update OpenMRS completely damaged my personal concept dictionary or this: Concept Dictionary Changes When Upgrading from 1.11.6 to Refapp 2.8.0

@ssmusoke shared the approach that he is using for UgandaEMR: An Opinionated Approach to OpenMRS Concept Management | Stephen Musoke Senkomago

1 Like

OK I can now see the nice referenceapplication/home.page

what I have done so far

1-restored my openmrs 1.9.8 database 2-avoid the duplicate key conflict by removing 1 character from the uuid with the command: UPDATE openmrs_db.concept_name SET uuid = SUBSTR(uuid,1,length(uuid)-1) where concept_id>0 3-upgrade to openmrs 2.3.2 4-all the modules have started

here is the log: log for nice home page - Pastebin.com

Remove the referencedemodata module and restart OpenMRS.

I have done so here is the log log after removing referencedemodata - Pastebin.com Also I have 3 sub-menu under the system admin menu that are not working but ok with the advanced administration sub-menu. Here are the 3 sub menus : manage modules, manage scheduler, system information. Here is the error message

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Type Status Report

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/8.5.61

Hi Sir I have posted my concern below but it seems there is a misunderstanding. Can you help!

Hi all, I have added a second patient identifier to the patient registration page. Now I want it near the OpenMRS ID in the patient dashboard. I have been looking around for a while but can’t find a clear discussion that lead to the resolution. Any json code snippet will be appreciated

FINALLY SOLVED thx