Failed to setup server: Failed to connect to the specified database jdbc error when trying to set up OpenMRS using Docker on Digital Ocean Ubuntu Server

Application Name: OpenMRS Server Version Number: 2

Question: Preparing ‘openmrs-sdk-mysql-v3-2’ DB docker container…

Starting ‘openmrs-sdk-mysql-v3-2’ DB docker container… [INFO] Trying to connect to the DB… [INFO] Connected to the DB. [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 03:42 min [INFO] Finished at: 2024-06-19T04:41:10Z [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:5.9.0:setup (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Failed to setup server: Failed to connect to the specified database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3308/server1?autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&sessionVariables=default_storage_engine%3DInnoDB: No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3308/ → [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] MojoExecutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

I get the above error when trying to set up OpenMRS Server using the command: mvn openmrs-sdk:setup on a Digital Ocean Ubuntu server. I have already installed the requisite MySQL 5.6 image.

How can I resolve the error?

hello @thrival did you get it working or is it still an issue ?