Exciting News: French Translation of Bahmni Project Completed!

Subject: Exciting News: French Translation of Bahmni Project Completed!

Dear Bahmni Community,

I am thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you! The French translation for the Bahmni project on the Transifex platform is now complete. I am happy to announce that every message, term, and phrase has been meticulously translated into French to enhance the accessibility and usability of Bahmni for French-speaking users.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the entire translation team who worked diligently on this project. Your tireless efforts and dedication have made it possible for us to deliver a high-quality translation that will greatly benefit the French-speaking users of Bahmni. I am truly impressed by the level of commitment and professionalism displayed throughout the translation process.

Additionally, I would like to extend my appreciation to the Bahmni and OpenMRS communities for their continuous support and encouragement. It is through the collaborative spirit and collective efforts of this vibrant community that we are able to achieve such remarkable milestones.

With the French translation now complete, our aim is to ensure its seamless integration into the Bahmni codebase. I will be working closely with the development team to review and merge the translated messages, ensuring that the French localization becomes an integral part of future Bahmni releases.

Once again, thank you to everyone involved in this translation endeavor. Your hard work has brought us one step closer to making Bahmni accessible to a wider audience, and your contributions have made a significant impact on the Bahmni community as a whole.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or further improvements for the French translation, please feel free to reach out to me or the translation team. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive for continuous improvement.Let’s celebrate this achievement together and continue our mission to deliver exceptional healthcare solutions through Bahmni.

Warmest regards,

Mayo Brahim

2 Likes

Just replying to this topic, to push this discussion up for the community.

@dev11 - thanks!! There have been some new translations recently uploaded to Transifex, and any review comments / inputs will be helpful.

cc: @rahu1ramesh

@dev11 Thank you for your contributions. Bahmni now has a few new translations recently uploaded to Transifex that need to be translated into French in Transifex, with some awaiting approval. It would be greatly appreciated if someone proficient in French could assist in reviewing and approving Bahmni translations in Transifex. This would be immensely beneficial for the community.

I’ve created a card in our Bahmni product board to track the task of reviewing and approving the French translations in Transifex. You can follow the progress of this task here: BAH-3693.

We appreciate your contribution and any review comments or inputs you can provide will indeed be valuable for the community!