Errors after setting up Bahmni Development Environment

Hi, I followed the steps enumerated on this page. The grunt command ran successfully.

After the setup was completed this was the output of the ll command:

[vagrant@localhost www]$ ll total 20 lrwxrwxrwx 1 bahmni bahmni 22 Aug 17 09:23 bahmni_config → /bahmni/default-config lrwxrwxrwx. 1 bahmni bahmni 34 Jun 24 06:45 bahmni_config-original → /opt/bahmni-web/etc/bahmni_config/ drwxr-xr-x. 2 bahmni bahmni 4096 Jun 24 06:45 bahmni_revisions lrwxrwxrwx 1 bahmni bahmni 42 Aug 17 09:22 bahmniapps → /bahmni/openmrs-module-bahmniapps/ui/dist/ lrwxrwxrwx. 1 bahmni bahmni 31 Jun 24 06:45 bahmniapps-original → /opt/bahmni-web/etc/bahmniapps/ drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May 11 19:29 cgi-bin lrwxrwxrwx. 1 bahmni bahmni 40 Jun 24 06:45 client_side_logging → /opt/bahmni-web/etc/client_side_logging/ drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 4096 Jun 24 06:45 error drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 Jun 24 06:45 html drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 4096 Jun 24 06:45 icons

On opening the registration tab, I get the following error now:

I wasn’t able to find any solutions for this error online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can you please tell which version of Bahmni you have installed ? You can check that by running the following command:

yum list installed | grep bahmni

As a side note: We should definitely consider enhancing the “bahmni” command to print versions. This seems like a common need for many folks. Maybe add “bahmni versions” option - which prints the rpm versions of every rpm potentially installed for Bahmni – like emr, openmrs, lab, erp, pacs, etc.

It will be helpful showing Bahmni Release version in application UI as well.

Using https://<ip-address/ (Example : https://192.168.33.10), one can see the below page where clicking on icon i and then on versions will list all the versions

Below is the page showing all the versions

@meghst : Looks like you have linked bahmniapps from master which might need the corresponding changes in idgen module. For a development environment, It is advised to pull the latest modules aswell (if bahmniapps is latest).
bahmni-emr is the rpm which will install the omods. You can pick the latest emr rpm from Bahmni Repo

@padmavati, @sravanthi17, thank you for your prompt replies! I had v0.82 installed initially and was unable to list all the versions using the webpage. After updating the vagrant box to v0.83, the errors disappeared. Thanks a ton!