Error with updating the database to the latest.

I have completed much of teh installation without problems but finally I got this error message on the web interface for my Linux Debian manual installation:

There was an error while updating the database to the latest. file: liquibase-demo-data.xml. Error: liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set liquibase-schema-only.xml::1226412230538-11::ben (generated): Reason: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Duplicate entry 'concepts.locked' for key 'global_property.PRIMARY' [Failed SQL: (1062) INSERT INTO openmrs.global_property (property, property_value, description, uuid) VALUES ('concepts.locked', 'false', 'true/false whether or not concepts can be edited in this database.', '6d8efc29-bbcd-44c9-a63f-e468d2a51939')] See the error log for more details

Can you please advise on how I should fix my installation.

1 Like

Do the installation again but do not choose to add demo data.

2 Likes

Yes that will work but is there any way to get that demo data installed after OpenMRS is done? I grab some of the demo data but have not been success in adding them into the database. It corrupts the database and I have restore my database. I am now running 2.5. Any suggestions/guidance would be great! Thank you in advance.

Which steps are you following to add the demo data to the db

Hi. I did the “standalone - simple” and provided my password to root on MySQL db. Everything looked good till it tried to update the demo data. It got to about 23% and this error came.

Were you able to add the demo data later?

can some one help here, i want demo dat too.

I have just committed the fix. Update your code by pulling the latest upstream changes, compile and then run again.