error when setting up server reference app 2.11.0

I get Unable to connect to database ??? error. here is paste log Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628](c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All - Pastebin.com. how can i resolve this?

hello @reganmakanga there is connection issue to the database, modify the connection URL eg)

connection.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/demoServer?autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&sessionVariables=default_storage_engine%3DInnoDB&useSSL=false

Thank you @abertnamanya. In which directory can I locate the connection URL for modification?

Navigate to C:\Users\HP\openmrs\server\openmrs-runtime.properties

It’s actually missing. Can I import openmrs-runtime.properties from reference application 2.12.2 server into this folder?

I have openmrs-distro.properties plus openmrs-server.properties in that folder

No, don’t import the files from a previous server. Have you tried to cross check if the mysql password provided is right in the process of setup.

You could test it out from the command line by running : mysql -uroot -p

The password is correct. During the setting up of server, there is no openmrs-runtime.properties file in the folder. It doesn’t exist and I don’t know why. It has been present in the previous set up of distribution reference application 2.12.2

@abertnamanya issue solved now. Thank you for your help . I modified the openmrs-server properties file and modified connection URL as you stated. after loading the to database, runtime.properties was generated.