Error starting tomcat and mysql after Openmrs installation

Help needed please! I have installed openmrs on ubuntu server 18 with java 8, tomcat8 and mysql 5.6. Tomcat and mysql were working fine after installation and I had deployed openmrs.war file and I was dealing with openmrs interface display issues. Then all of a sudden tomcat and mysql do not restart they are producing errors whenever I execute the commands.

jerome@cdci:~$ sudo service tomcat8 restart Job for tomcat8.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status tomcat8.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details. jerome@cdci:~$ sudo systemctl start mysql Job for mysql.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status mysql.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.

I don’t if it is the configuration issues or what? I did delete openmrs-runtime properties file and redeploy openmrs.war while I was trying to fix openmrs interface.

That is what I see from the browser at the moment and ip is reachable. Please help I want to restore data so people can use the system.

are you still facing challenges with this? @jerome24

No I don’t face this challenge anymore. I was using a user who is not root for installation so I think he did not have all the privileges so he was denied some permissions in the background running tomcat and mysql. Once I change the user and do all the installation with the root account I did not face errors I was facing before.