Error Invalid Username Or Password

On the Login page when I enter username & password its shows - “Error Invalid username and password”.

@shashwat803 Which project are you referring too ?

@jwnasambu
I just cloned the frontend project on my computer and started it then the login page opened then I entered login credentials which I took from Frontend Project documentation.

Is that username: admin2 and password Admin123?

@jwnasambu yes

@shashwat803 I have been bullied several time with those credential till I had to change to username admin password admin123

@bistenes and @ibacher Kindly I always have to get things working that is why I always change my username to admin instead of admin2 just incase the login fails on 3 attempts and it works pretty well.

@jwnasambu it’s not working for me

@jwnasambu I want to contribute as a Frontend Developer and I am Bachelors of Computer Application Student So that’s why I am asking for help, please help me .

@shashwat803 Kindly don’t feel sorry! We are here to help each other. By the way, am also a learner trying to take my career to a greater high. So feel free to ask and you will be helped.

1 Like

@samuel34 Kindly come to our rescue please!

@jwnasambu Thank you for your help and support, It’s a great talk to you hope I will get a chance to be a part of the frontend project.

Kindly join the squad on this slack channel #openmrs3 and just incase you need help use this channel #openmrs3-helpme

1 Like

Hey, how do i get an invite to the openmrs slack workspace

1 Like

Kindly I have send an invite to you.

Thank you Juliet.

Hey Juliet, which one is my openmrsID, Is it my username.

Nop! your openmrsId is masete

Thank you very much

Was this issue of “Error Invalid Username Or Password” resolved? Currently experiencing the same @jwnasambu kindly advise