Error installing the Bahmni 0.92 on CentOS

I got this error when I tried to install it on the new centOS 7.6 server. I tried the issues which related to the zlib not being updated, but even after that still I get this error. Any help?

TASK [bahmni-erp-connect : Start bahmni-openerp-connect and enable at boot] ******************************************************************************
task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/bahmni-erp-connect/tasks/main.yml:55
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unable to start service bahmni-erp-connect: Job for bahmni-erp-connect.service failed because a configured resource limit was exceeded. See \"systemctl status bahmni-erp-connect.service\" and \"journalctl -xe\" for details.\n"}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP ***********************************************************************************************************************************************
localhost                  : ok=257  changed=167  unreachable=0    failed=1   

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/bahmni", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('bahmni==0.1', 'console_scripts', 'bahmni')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 764, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 717, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 1137, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 956, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 555, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/decorators.py", line 17, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/bahmni.py", line 79, in install
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 542, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv  --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml' --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml'' returned non-zero exit status 2

It seems like another systemd - sysvinit migration problems. To make sure, please post the result of the command that were suggested in the error code :

systemctl status bahmni-erp-connect -l

and

journalctl -xe

and

journalctl -U bahmni-erp-connect

The zlib problem impacted in mysql installation. Systemd-sysvinit problem impacted in openmrs,bahmni-reports and bahmni-erp-connect in the task of starting the services. Cconsider to downgrade from Systemd to sysvinit like to avoid editing directly the initscript from those services.

Best regards,

Eddy

Hi,

I have created a patch on the startup script and “comply” to systemd security issue

Refusing to accept PID outside of service control group, acquired through unsafe symlink chain

cd /

git apply patch_centos76_bahmni092.patch.txt

patch_centos76_bahmni092_patch.txt (3.9 KB)

I a new to this. How do I go about applying the patch?

Patch Fails with this error and setup fails for starting openmrs service

Hope the following is self explanatory.

BTW please remember to run the following to reload the system control script:

systemctl daemon-reload

Regards,

Please take note that the patch will only apply once, multiple attempts or start the patching process other than the root(cd /) will result in the following messages:

regards, YSwong

Here is another easier alternative way, edit the playbook file, or in this case of openmrs service, edit “/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbook/roles/bahmni-emr/task/main.yml” and add this line before the task of starting openmrs service

You can apply that task (sed) multiple time without generating any errors like patching files above.