Error installing the Bahmni 0.92 on CentOS

I got this error when I tried to install it on the new centOS 7.6 server. I tried the issues which related to the zlib not being updated, but even after that still I get this error. Any help?

TASK [bahmni-erp-connect : Start bahmni-openerp-connect and enable at boot] ******************************************************************************
task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/bahmni-erp-connect/tasks/main.yml:55
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unable to start service bahmni-erp-connect: Job for bahmni-erp-connect.service failed because a configured resource limit was exceeded. See \"systemctl status bahmni-erp-connect.service\" and \"journalctl -xe\" for details.\n"}
        to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP ***********************************************************************************************************************************************
localhost                  : ok=257  changed=167  unreachable=0    failed=1   

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/bahmni", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('bahmni==0.1', 'console_scripts', 'bahmni')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 764, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 717, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 1137, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 956, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/core.py", line 555, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Click-7.0-py2.7.egg/click/decorators.py", line 17, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/bahmni.py", line 79, in install
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 542, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv  --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml' --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml'' returned non-zero exit status 2

It seems like another systemd - sysvinit migration problems. To make sure, please post the result of the command that were suggested in the error code :

systemctl status bahmni-erp-connect -l

and

journalctl -xe

and

journalctl -U bahmni-erp-connect

The zlib problem impacted in mysql installation. Systemd-sysvinit problem impacted in openmrs,bahmni-reports and bahmni-erp-connect in the task of starting the services. Cconsider to downgrade from Systemd to sysvinit like to avoid editing directly the initscript from those services.

Best regards,

Eddy

Hi,

I have created a patch on the startup script and “comply” to systemd security issue

Refusing to accept PID outside of service control group, acquired through unsafe symlink chain

cd /

git apply patch_centos76_bahmni092.patch.txt

patch_centos76_bahmni092_patch.txt (3.9 KB)