Error in uploading dicom to Bahmni PACS dcm4chee via dcmsnd

Hi ,

I am trying to test the pacs-integration,dcm4chee. I installed both of them using bahmni -i local --only pacs-integration,dcm4chee and have made all the necessary configs related to concepts(openmrs DB) and modality,order type(bahmni_pacs DB) and jmx-console changes for orm2dcm_bahmni.xsl stylesheet to sync Radiology orders from EMR.

My radiology is order now is getting synced to Modality worklist in dcm4che fine.

Now I want to supply it a dicom image in order to fulfil this order. I found we can upload it via dcmsnd toolkit provided on wiki so I downloaded it and on executing the command dcmsnd DCM4CHEE@ipaddress:11112 image.dcm its giving error dcmsnd error.txt (3.5 KB)

I have checked all the required services such as pacs-integration,dcm4chee running up fine.

I am not able to understand the attached error. Please help

I found the cause of error after some research that its due to size limit set on dcm4chee side. I tried uploading a 350KB dicom and it worked perfectly.Which in case of sample image.dcm provided on bahmni dcm4chee wiki is of 11MB size.
Wiki link : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/24215562/SetUp+the+DCM4CHEE+Server

Now I want to ask that-
1.)How can I change/set this size limitation for dicom image upload on dcm4chee.
2.) How to associate the uploaded dicom to a particular radiology order queued in Modality Worklist, so that it can be viewed back in Bhamni EMR. Is it to do something with the accession number.

Please HELP.

Please help @angshuonline , problem still unresolved.

Hi @angshuonline ,

I have found a way for solution of (2.) that is by manually modifying the patient ID and accession number for the uploaded dicom file on dcm4chee corresponding to order placed from bahmni which I am able to view under Modality worklist items.

But still I am facing following issues which are:

1.) I am not able to view uploaded dicom image neither in DCM4CHE nor in OVIYAM2, when I click the show image button in DCM4CHEE beside corresponding uploaded dicom:

Also server.log.txt (155.2 KB) highlights some errors related to dcm4chee-wado-service.xml which I am not able to understand.

2.) I am still not able to upload the image.dcm which is provided on Bahmni Pacs integration wiki using dcmsnd, for which the issue I think is its size [11.1MB], so please tell how can we upload it, because when I am trying using sample dicom [under 1MB size] they are getting uploaded easily using dcmsnd.

URGENT HELP REQUIRED !

Have you checked the WIKI for details on uploading DCM file corresponding to an accession?

If not, check it here - follow the steps marked in " Uploading DICOM File directly to DCM4CHEE" section of the same page. I tried it last week …

Also, I think there is some issue with latest Chrome, which is currently being investigated. but on Safari, I was able to see the uploaded image.

Yes, I am trying to follow this wiki as well. I am trying to build Pacs_Simulator using build.sh but getting this error which is related to unresolvable host of http://www.dcm4che.org/maven2

Can you please share the build SNAPSHOT jar file or the complete builded zipped folder for the same which has been already successfully build by you.

Hmm … the dcm4che maven repo seems not to be available all of a sudden. I will have to work it out by building this locally. If you want I can pass you the pixelmed jar over slack or so. ping me on Bahmni Slack

Hi I have pinged you in DM for slack invite request in bahmni community.Thanks