Error building bahmni-core

Hi, I’m trying to build bahmni-core and get a test error. Anyone else faced similar issue?

Running org.openmrs.module.bahmnimapping.services.impl.BahmniLocationServiceImplTest 
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.111 sec <<< FAILURE! Results : Tests in error: getEncounterTypeShouldRaiseErrorWhenLocationIsMappedToMultipleEncounterTypes(org.openmrs.module.bahmnimapping.services.impl.BahmniLocationServiceImplTest): org/mockito/MockitoAnnotations

My maven and java config

Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe; 2018-06-17T13:33:14-05:00)
Maven home: /Users/arun/apache-maven-3.5.4
Java version: 1.8.0_275, vendor: AdoptOpenJDK, runtime: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/adoptopenjdk-8.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.16", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

Where are you building from? assuming master, we are building without issue. maybe flacky test?

@buvaneswariarun ^

I am answering this, assuming that we are building in the local environment. This may be because of missing dependencies or may be because of the incompatibility between powermock and mockito - You may have to add some dependencies in the pom.xml to resolve it.

yes, the issue was with powermock and mockito. powermock 1.6.5 and mockito 1.10.18 worked for me.

Thanks for looking into this!