Encounters & Observations OWA Sprint Announcement

@cecilia great to see that this project is going to happen!

A couple of comments off the top of my head:

1. It’s not clear to me why you’d need Redux here. Redux helps you effectively manage global state in more complex applications, but I would imagine that this app is going to be much more straightforward, e.g. “pick a person -> pick an encounter -> edit it”. So I wouldn’t add the complexity of Redux for this use case.

2. Don’t think of this as “CRUD features”, you should be thinking of it as Data Management features. E.g. this isn’t the way to create encounters, it’s the way to delete/undelete them, edit them, after they’ve already been created through the normal UI.

3. I personally hate the existing UI of these screens in the legacy UI, so it would be great if you can avoid replicating all its bad features, but can come up with a better flow! (For example my first thought is to redesign it so that it all flows from choosing a patient first, e.g. you choose a patient, then you have subsections for visits (listing them all in a pageable way), encounters (listing them all in a pageable way), obs (user would need to drill into them, e.g. by concept).