Election Results! Community Representative to the OpenMRS Board

The votes are in…:drum: :drum:

Antony Ojwang is the new Community Representative to the OpenMRS Board!

Antony garnered 66% of the total votes; the second candidate 29% of the total votes. Total votes = 904.

Bravo to the Community for choosing to be part of this important exercise. You made it a success!

A big thank you to all the nominated candidates for throwing your hats in the ring!

Congratulations Antony :tada: Wishing you great success as you endeavour to make a lasting impact in this role.

9 Likes

Thanks @erica for spearheading the election process. I admire your transparency and integrity during the whole voting process. :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:Thank you so much @jwnasambu. You have made my world a better place today :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone in our community for electing me to serve you as your representative to the BOD. This is massive! I am humbled by your support, and I promise to do my best to grow our community. I look forward to working with everyone to accomplish all the great things that we have planned to achieve in the short and long term.

Kind regards,

Antony

5 Likes

Congratulations Antony, and very hard earned with your long experience as an OpenMRS community member and implementer! We’re so fortunate to have your representation on the board. :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations, Anthony, on your success in the just concluded election as a representative on the board.

1 Like

Congratulations, Antony!! :tada: