Documentation Forum 2019-02-12

Hello all,
Today’s documentation Forum is from 4pm - 5pm EAT and 1pm - 2pm UTC.

OPEN FORUM

Notes: [Etherpad]

To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a WebRTC-compatible browser (Chrome recommended) and join the OpenMRS UberConference call:

UberConference

UberConference - The Best Free Conference Call

UberConference provides a rich visual interface for conference calls. Simple, visual, and free to use, it’s audio conferencing done right. Easily set up and join free conference calls, see who is in the conference, who is talking, and use powerful…

The next documentation Forum on Tuesday, February 19th @ 4-5 pm EAT - OPEN FORUM

Kindly come and share ideas on how to improve on our documentation.
cc @c.antwi, @ruhanga, @jennifer, @dkayiwa, @irenyak1,@burke, @herbert24 , @dkayiwa, @lana, @monasaleh, @odorajonathan, @georgejr, @collinewait, @gcliff and @jwnasambu

2 Likes

thanks for the reninder @jwnasambu

Welcome see you in cyber space.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder Juliet

Thanks Julie. Will try to make it

The meeting in a minute’s time. cc @c.antwi, @ruhanga, @jennifer, @dkayiwa, @irenyak1,@burke, @herbert24 , @dkayiwa, @lana, @monasaleh, @odorajonathan, @georgejr, @collinewait, @gcliff @mozzy @lufafa and @jwnasambu

Thanks for attending today’s call and that marks the beginning of this noble task. Feel free to access the notes of what aspired in today’s discussion on this link. Just in case you wish to join this group, this week we are reviewing 2personnas that is the developer and the user. Feel free to join any group and notify any group member.

cc @c.antwi, @ruhanga, @jennifer, @dkayiwa, @irenyak1,@burke, @herbert24 , @dkayiwa, @lana, @monasaleh, @odorajonathan, @georgejr, @collinewait, @gcliff @mozzy @lufafa and @jwnasambu

1 Like

Hello every one , can we have a little udates on how far we have gone so far with the tasks we were given esoecially in our groups … it will be helpfu … @ruhanga, @irenyak1,@burke, @herbert24 , @lana, @monasaleh, @odorajonathan, @georgejr, @collinewait, @gcliff @mozzy @lufafa and @jwnasambu

Thanks for the zeal. Just a reminder, you are supposed to work within your group. You are in developer persona group discuss with your group members on the way forward . User persona group we are having a conference right now .

Really, i ddint know about that

@Julie how do i connect with my gruop members , they seem to be silent

These are your group members @ruhanga, @irenyak1 and @gcliff kindly ping them or send a PM and invite them for a discussion.

1 Like

ok , thank you

Been reviewing the document of getting started as a developer and how to best improve it

Even for sub groups, it would be great to publicly share such meetings such that any one who wants to attend is able to. For instance, i would love to at least listen in, whenever i can.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

thx for the advise @dkayiwa