DispatcherServlet.noHandlerFound after Creating module using SDK

Hi guys, I am not really familiar with the Spring Framework, I just downloaded the openmrs SDK and created a new project using it. After I compiled the project, I uploaded the module and when I try to launch it in the Administration view, the route keeps failing.

WARN - DispatcherServlet.noHandlerFound(1120) |2017-07-08 15:59:50,601| No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/openmrs/billing/billing.form] in DispatcherServlet with name ‘openmrs’

Also I have the following errors when I am uploading the module

WARN - SimpleUrlHandlerMapping.registerHandlers(115) |2017-07-08 15:53:48,353| Neither ‘urlMap’ nor ‘mappings’ set on SimpleUrlHandlerMapping java.lang.IllegalStateException: Servlets can not be added to context /openmrs as the context has been initialised

Please any suggestion is appreciated, I really need to get started with this.

Can we look at your mapping for /openmrs/billing/billing.form? Or is your module on github?

Yes, this is the link https://github.com/PinkFLoyd92/HLB-OpenMRS. I am using the version 2.0.5 of the platform. This module was generated using the SDK of OpenMRS, I have not edited it yet. I added it to the server and when I tried to launch it that error appeared.

In the GET handler of the controller they use this: @RequestMapping(value = "module/${rootArtifactid}/${rootArtifactid}.form")

Those variables are the ones written in the pom.xml file and, its values are “billing”? If I write the static route, it works!: @RequestMapping(value = "module/billing/billing.form")