Development server now available

Hi all. As requested, we have a dev-test environment available for work on Ebola response:

http://devtest03.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/

OpenMRS 2.1 can be deployed to this environment via Bamboo’s deployment projects, and the environment is currently running the CIEL dictionary (although it might not be the very latest, someone should check).

Please respond to this thread for questions regarding this host, or if you need some assistance or see a problem, please open a case with @helpdesk1 via email or at https://help.openmrs.org/.

Since I just posted the latest CIEL dictionary with the Ebola concepts, can someone update that?

1 Like

I’m on it.

Ellen Ball Partners In Health

The latest CIEL concept dictionary (October 19) is loaded on the ebola development server.

Ellen Ball

1 Like

Thanks, Ellen! Did I get everything you wanted?

As usual, it looks great. Thanks for the speed and precision.

Ellen

Thanks Ellen, Andy, Ryan and Darius. Great to see progress already.

Should we set up a call in the next couple of days to go over the plan? I will write some notes and send them out early tomorrow. Regards

Hamish

I did some work on airplanes over the weekend, and I put this code on the dev server last night. It’s a mix of some useful patterns to follow, and some random things that should be completely removed. Apologies for coding while tired without planning.

My next step is to add one last placeholder piece of functionality (list of patients by ward) and then focus on actually writing out a vision and the beginnings of a workplan for this project.

What are the credentials for accessing this server?

You can log in as admin/Admin123

@darius, i noticed that the problem search does not find the full ebola-enabled diagnoses, too… I thought Ellen loaded all the concepts from CIEL?

Good point. I loaded it, but then Darius refreshed the system using the continuous integration tools. I can reload CIEL and/or we should figure out how to load CIEL from bamboo.

Ellen

Thanks @ball, I wonder if the sample screens should also take advantage of the new concepts which we added?

I think the issue is that the Visit Note (in OpenMRS 2.1) still only looks at the ICPC diagnosis sets, and not the full dictionary. This is still slated for being addressed in OpenMRS 2.2, and I don’t think Ebola raises its priority. (I.e. in the ebola use case we aren’t asking people to give the other diagnosis.)

Maybe a good place to show some of the new CIEL concepts is by doing a sample Admission form that includes the Risk Factor questions

With the exception that “Exposure to Ebola” or “Suspected Case” would be a visit diagnosis that would trigger other actions. We could also do this via the program states correct?

I added a few risk questions to an ETU Admission forms and added via the UI. Obviously it still needs polish – dates of contact, radio button, form and encounter_type uuids added to the htmlform, and adding to the ebola module. But it will give an idea of the ease for the proof of concept and show the additional concepts added by Andy.

Ellen

Ellen,

Are you in Sierra Leone right now? If so, we’d love to have a meeting. We are loving this proof of concept and want to get a bit of knowledge transfer from you so we could attempt to roll this out in our opening ETUs. You can email me at astewart@internationalmedicalcorps.org

Thanks, Allison