Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

Hello,

This is to remind you to please spare some time and have a look at the Wiki draft document in an effort to keep it up to date. Thank you.

cc: @dkayiwa, @akanter, @darius, @judeatu, @alexkayabula, @paulk, @danuluma

@brucemakallan shouldn’t this be on the wiki?

I wanted to have as much input and feedback in this document before it could be added to the Wiki.

The documentation is a living document which gets constantly updated. So put it on the wiki and share the link here. All input and feedback will be provided while it is on the wiki, just like the rest of our documentation.

Thanks @dkayiwa. I have updated the official Wiki.

Thats awesome @raff, am going to test it out. Also if anyone else whats to try it out here is the link to the demo server

https://openmrs.demo.openconceptlab.org/

Hello community. Here’s the link to the call: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/jzhrnsxm7vablijan2zv5jsvfie

Hello community. The first link we posted had a problem. Here’s the link to the call that works fine.: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/jzhrnsxm7vablijan2zv5jsvfie

Hello @darius and @akanter,

Is Tuesday or Wednesday 5:00pm EAT okay with the both of you for our weekly sync.

I am only able to make the Wednesday time this week.

Wednesday works for me.

I could join the 2nd half of the call on Wednesday.

Alright then, I will setup the call for Wednesday 5:00 EAT.

Cc: @darius, @akanter, @paynejd, @dkayiwa.

Do not forget adding it to the OpenMRS calendar.

Let me work on that immediately.

Hello Community, We will be having our weekly sync with the POs at 5:00 EAT, I will share the link to the call 15 minutes to the call.

Sincerely Jude.

Hello Community, these are the notes and link demo call held yesterday.

Call Link: Here

1. When cancelling unsaved changes, change the message, “You have unsaved changes. Are you sure you want to cancel?”

• Make wording more clear

1. See what other websites have
    • Make sure the message doesn’t show up if no changes were made

• Add it for Create concept page as well

2. Sections on the Q-A and Set Members Create and Edit pages

• Put the Answers section below Names and Descriptions
  3. Bulk Add Concepts page

• Remove the “Other” Option for now - Post MVP
  4. Add CIEL Concepts page

• “Add Concept button” - disable after adding - Post MVP
  5. From now on, use the new demo site for testing, Syncs, and Demos

See AK> below:

1. When cancelling unsaved changes, change the message, “You have unsaved changes. Are you sure you want to cancel?”
  • Make wording more clear
    1. See what other websites have
  • Make sure the message doesn’t show up if no changes were made
  • Add it for Create concept page as well

AK> Whenever you are going to lose work, we should receive an alert. If you create a concept but then cancel before saving, you should have a message. On the edit concept page, the concern was that the message might make them save when they don’t want to. The wording should focus on something like “You have unsaved changes. Do you wish to leave without saving these changes?” or “Do you wish to cancel without saving the changes you made?”

1. Sections on the Q-A and Set Members Create and Edit pages
  • Put the Answers section below Names and Descriptions

AK> There was a talk post which outlined the order for the sections. It involves particularly the Answers, Set Members and Mappings. Mappings always go at the bottom. Please use that post for all pages.

1. Bulk Add Concepts page
  • Remove the “Other” Option for now - Post MVP
  1. Add CIEL Concepts page
  • “Add Concept button” - disable after adding - Post MVP
  1. From now on, use the new demo site for testing, Syncs, and Demos
1 Like

Hello everyone. This is a reminder that we’ll be having our weekly sync tomorrow, Thursday 11th April, 2019 at 5 pm EAT

cc: @darius, @akanter, @dkayiwa @judeatu @alexkayabula @paulk @danuluma

Unfortunately I will be on a flight at that time. Was this a week that @darius was also not going to make it?