Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

(Muhozi Emery) #352

Hey,

I would like to remind you that the tenth sprint demo will start in next 15min, you can join the demo using the following Google hangout link:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/vlzfmsh32zcrrdlagrds3fv4rae

CC: @darius @akanter @dkayiwa @michy @ianduncan @sheriff @abulojoshua1

(Ellen Ball) #353

@muhozi Any chance this is recorded?

(Ian Duncan Abidha) #354

Hello Community,

We are excited to announce the eleventh sprint for Open Concept Lab for OpenMRS(OCLOMRS). The sprint planning session is scheduled for tomorrow on Tuesday from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM EAT(East African Time). I will update you with the link to the session call 30 minutes before.

Thanks.

CC: @darius @dkayiwa @akanter @michy @muhozi @abulojoshua1 @sheriff

(Muhozi Emery) #355

Thanks for everyone who attended the tenth sprint demo. For those who were not able to attend the demo call here is the video record:

@ball yes it was recorded.

https://youtu.be/ALuiAZVfrAY

CC: @darius @akanter @dkayiwa @michy @ianduncan @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @ball

(Muhozi Emery) #356

Here is the summary of the tickets that were worked on in the previous sprint:

CC: @darius @akanter @dkayiwa @michy @ianduncan @sheriff @abulojoshua1

(Ellen Ball) #357

Some basic testing of OCL for OpenMRS. These are some very nice features and many things that work, but there are some issues:

Create a new concept

1. Message says to set organizations in OCL. I have plenty of organizations in OCL, but they don’t appear in OCL for OpenMRS. (figure 1 and 1a)
  2. Won’t save a new synonym, and the error message isn’t helpful. It should be possible. (Figure 2)
  3. Language doesn’t save. When you return to edit the concept, the language is always English. (Figure 3)
  4. It does not save an incorrect uuid (ie. 777), but it does show an error.
  5. It’s good that you are using “Language” instead of “Locale” but then it’s inconsistent with using “Preferred in locale”. Pick one: locale or language.

Add a concept

1. There should be better paging thru long list of concepts. It only allows >> and << but should allow first, last, and associated number of 20 concept groups (Figure 5). Maybe even allow the user to change the number for default (20) to 50 or 100 concepts (next phase).
  2. Allow view of all concepts from this page. If the concept is not editable (ie. because it’s from CIEL?), it should still allow a view. There should be a way to expand to see all the names and uuid. (Figure 6).

Figure 1

ocl-err1a Figure 1a

Figure 2

Figure 3

Figure 5

Figure 6

FYI @darius

(Muhozi Emery) #358

@ball Thanks for the feedback. We’ll work on those issues.

(Darius Jazayeri) #359

It’s possible this is a bug in the traditional OCL UI. Do you really belong to all those organizations, or is that screen just listing all orgs in the system?

What does this mean? What’s your expected behavior?

I agree that this is at least a nice-to-have. And if the widget they’re using makes it trivial to add in the individual page links, sure they should do that. But is it a real use case to want to page through 1200 concepts (or 60000 in the real CIEL)? Wouldn’t you just search?

Good point I had not thought of this when I did the initial wireframes!

(Ian Duncan Abidha) #360

Hello Community,

I would like to remind you that the eleventh sprint planning will start in next 5min, you can join the demo using the following Google hangout link:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/xityimegjzalnokm5r5pm2rpree

(Ian Duncan Abidha) #361

Thanks everyone who attended the sprint planning. Those who missed it can find the recorded video here. http://youtu.be/d5W2JlcRwr4

(Ellen Ball) #362

Answering @darius questions:

1. Organizations in OCL: Not sure about belonging to all those organizations, but the page says “Organization Membership”, so it would lead me to think that I belong to them.
  2. uuid: When I edit a uuid, I would expect that if I enter something besides a 36 character alphanumeric value, it would not save it AND display an error/warning message (ie. “The uuid must be a 36 character alphanumeric value”.

(Muhozi Emery) #363

Hello Community,

We want to look into some OCL API issues we’re facing and I was trying to deploy OCL web locally to carry out some functionalities needed to work with OCL API. But I’m getting the following error:

Is there any step I’m missing?

I successfully deployed OCL API locally.

CC: @dkayiwa @michy @ianduncan @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @ball @rotimi @daramola98 @tittoh @desmond

(Muhozi Emery) #364

Here I was trying to run the application by running the following command: python2 ocl_web/manage.py runserver

After finding that raven package was missing, I installed it and the application is running but whenever I try to perform an action like signup, I get the following error:

CC: @dkayiwa @michy @ianduncan @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @ball @rotimi @daramola98 @tittoh @desmond @raff

(Muhozi Emery) #365

@raff any help on this?

(Rafal Korytkowski) #366

@muhozi, please follow https://github.com/OpenConceptLab/ocl_web#development

Of course you can develop without docker-compose, but we cannot provide guidance.

(Ian Duncan Abidha) #367

Hello Community,

We are about to finish 11th sprint of OCL for OpenMRS, and we are looking to demonstrate what has been during this sprint.

We’ll appreciate your availability and hear from you about what has been done. So, we’re requesting you to vote for the demo day. Please vote the demo here

For what we have been working during this sprint, check the following resources:

11th Sprint of OCL for OpenMRS Announcement

11th Sprint of OCL for OpenMRS Wiki Page

CC: @darius @akanter @dkayiwa @muhozi @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @stonecoder @desmond @tittoh

(Titus Kipkemboi) #368

Hello,

I am having a blocker on a ticket I am working on. I am unable to remove/retire a concept mapping because of CORS policy. Here are the screenshots

@dkayiwa @darius @muhozi @akanter @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @stonecoder @ianduncan @desmond @raff

(John Joshua Abulo) #369

Hey @Tittoh, as I had explained in an old issue, when I was working on deleting a concept, I realized the HTTP delete method is not working on the application irrespective of route. When I looked at the config file used, all looks good, I was thinking of them redeploying on AWS but the process was long, @muhozi, seems to have managed to run the backend, you can reach out to him and you guys work on the CORS issue

(Ian Duncan Abidha) #370

Hello Community,

Thanks to everyone who voted for the demo day. The time voted for the Demo of eleventh Sprint is Tuesday, 27th November from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM EAT. The calendar event has been created.

CC: @darius @akanter @dkayiwa @muhozi @sheriff @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @stonecoder @desmond @tittoh @c.antwi

(Muhozi Emery) #371

Hello Community,

The OCL for OpenMRS Concept lab API seems to have issues. The login endpoint (https://api.qa.openconceptlab.org/users/login/) is returning 404(Page not found error). And access to the other endpoints returns 401(Unauthorized access)

This is blocking the front end team to keep working.

@dkayiwa @ianduncan sheriff @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @stonecoder @desmond @tittoh @cintiadr @raff