developement server setup

Hi there, after tring to follow the instructions outlined on Set Up OpenMRS Server with OpenMRS SDK and Docker - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki to setup the dev env, at the leve of mvn openmrs-sdk:help i fall into this error. I wish someone can help clarify me what is happening.

@njiddasalifu what is the out put when you run mvn -v?

Hi @kdaud this is the output after mvn -v

You need to setup the OpenMRS SDK by running this command in your terminal

mvn org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:setup-sdk before running mvn openmrs-sdk:help ?

1 Like

okay @jwnasambu I think i did run the command. let me show the results after I run it now

Hi @jwnasambu and @kdaud I think I got it now. Thanks all for your response and time. What or how should I go now?

mvn openmrs-sdk:setup

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+SDK

1 Like

Hi @jayasanka check the screenshot I sent above. I think that’s the expectation after the sdk is installed correctly . Now what I’m asking next is how do I get install docker correctly or can I run openMRS server without installing docker?

To upgrade to the latest version of the OpenMRS SDK by running mvn openmrs-sdk:setup-sdk -U kindly continue following steps in the guide that is what @jayasanka is trying to communicate.

Hello please someone help me out here. I have been trying to figure out what is happing to no avail . This is the openmrs tryin to run at localhost:8080

Share the server side log via pastebin.com

Hi thank you @everyone for the help in one way or the other. I have succesfully ran the server on my system. Looking forward for the next step. I ask for advice where best can I start next from this step

@njiddasalifu it’s time to start working on tasks at OpenMRS Issues: Log in, and you can kick off with the intro tickets. Attending teams/squads call helps one get learning and identifying tasks that may be interested to work on. You can find the details for these calls at What’s Happening This Week: 27 Feb 2023 - 3 Mar 2023