Dev environment setup issues with liquibase

Hi Team,

I am trying to setup the dev environment from past two days tried all the suggestions posted in the community and in google,i am getting the following error while setting up the dev env locally…any help will be appreciated please let me know in case if you need any logs i can upload.

Can i look at the logs?

The ${revisionNumber} is a red flag, did you bulld the project ok?

Hi @dkayiwa

Thanks for replying i have attached the log file ,i am not able to get clue where it is going wrong…pls let me know if you find any?

@lluismf The build project didnt show up any errors…when i compile on maven it shows all success is that okay or do we need to check anything else?

openmrs.txt (179.0 KB)

Which version of mysql do you have?

@dkayiwa i am having MySql 5.6.17 version which came with WampServer 2.5

Does your “privilege” table have the “Get Identifier Types” privilege?

@dkayiwa

I didnt get what exactly you are trying to say…but that table has all the privilages …please have a look in to the screenshot attached.

What does this return? select * from privilege where privilege = ‘Get Identifier Types’

@dkayiwa MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0000 sec)

Run this:

insert into privilege (privilege, description, uuid) select ‘Get Identifier Types’, ‘Able to get patient identifier types’, ‘d05118c6-2490-4d78-a41a-390e3596a239’ from privilege where not exists (select privilege from privilege where privilege = ‘Get Identifier Types’) limit 1;

Then after, rerun select * from privilege where privilege = ‘Get Identifier Types’ and tell me what happens.

Error SQL query: Documentation

insert into privilege (privilege, description, uuid) select ‘Get Identifier Types’, ‘Able to get patient identifier types’, ‘d05118c6-2490-4d78-a41a-390e3596a239’ from privilege where not exists (select privilege from privilege where privilege = ‘Get Identifier Types’) limit 1 MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry ‘d05118c6-2490-4d78-a41a-390e3596a239’ for key ‘privilege_uuid_index’

What does this return? select ‘Get Identifier Types’, ‘Able to get patient identifier types’, ‘d05118c6-2490-4d78-a41a-390e3596a239’ from privilege where not exists (select privilege from privilege where privilege = ‘Get Identifier Types’) limit 1

i think there might be some compatibility issues with wampserver’s packages and openmrs code such as the embedded phpmyadmin, you could try downgrading phpmyadmin version to 4.5.2

@dkayiwa it returns a row

Get Identifier Types Able to get patient identifier types d05118c6-2490-4d78-a41a-390e3596a239

Restart tomcat or jetty and run the setup again. Then tell us what happens.

I would drop the database and start over the install process

1 Like