Hi all, As per the discussion happened in 2020-09-02: COVID Squad call: Updates on base DHIS2 Reporting module requirements, these are the proposed EERs for the module.
- The module allows importing a Dataset along with relevant Data Elements from DHIS2
- The module stores the name, code and the period type of a Dataset
- A Dataset can be mapped with a Period Indicator Report Definition of OMRS
- A Dataset has multiple DHIS2 Data Elements
- A Data Element has multiple Datasets
- Data Value Templates are generated from the module when importing a Dataset according to the possible combinations of Categories and Category Options (Similar to Category Option Combos in DHIS2, but not the same)
- A Data Value Template can be mapped with one report indicator from the mapped Period Indicator Report to the Dataset
- A Data Value Template has one Dataset
- A Dataset has multiple Data Value Templates
- A Data Value Template has one Data Element
- A Data Element has multiple Data Value Templates
- A Data Value Template has one possible combination of Category - Category Option code pairs stored as a comma-separated string (disaggregations).
Same assumptions in EER 1 except assumption number 11 and the following,
- The module allows importing a Dataset along with relevant Data Elements, Categories, and Category Options from DHIS2
- A Category has multiple Category Options
- A Category Option has multiple Categories
- A Disaggregation has one Category
- A Disaggregation has one Category Option
- A Dissaggreation has multiple Data Value Templates
- A Data Value template has multiple Disaggregations
Let me know about your idea to continue the development of the DHIS2 Reporting module.
By the way, I saw most of the MySQL tables in the OMRS DB uses
VARCHAR(38) to store UUIDs. Isn’t it should be