Design Time for Updating OpenMRS Radar data

design-forum
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f23df0b6d00>

(Jamie Thomas) #1

Continuing the discussion from Propose a Design Forum Topic:

Description: We have not updated the OpenMRS Radar in 2018. We could use a design call to review & update the radar data. Any developers or technical implementers with experience & opinions about the message our community should be sending regarding the adoption or retirement of programming languages, modules/distributions, platforms, or standards/conventions are encouraged to join.

Required Attendees: We need to have at least 4-5 devs present to be productive. The more, the merrier. I’d suggest we use the scheduling post first to determine interest and then can do a Doodle poll. (Please take the Doodle poll below in the next 24 hrs)

Desired Dates: In November 2018

(Jamie Thomas) #2

@burke only @dkayiwa and @ruhanga have taken the Doodle poll. So far it looks like November 14 is the best day for them. Are there others you want to directly reach out to?

(Burke Mamlin) #3

@darius, @mogoodrich, @mseaton, @isuranga, @pascal, @tendomart, @wyclif – any chance you would be able to attend a Wednesday 14, Nov 2-3pm EST / 7-8pm UTC design call to update our OpenMRS Radar?

Anyone else interested, please complete the doodle poll and consider joining the Technology Radar group on Talk.

(tendo kiiza Martyn) #4

@burke trying to figure out my time zone, but it’s covenient for me i should attend

(Jamie Thomas) #5

@tendomart it looks like Wednesday, November 14 is working for most which I believe would be 10pm EAT.

(tendo kiiza Martyn) #6

@jthomas very much