Design Time for Updating OpenMRS Radar data

Continuing the discussion from Propose a Design Forum Topic:

Description: We have not updated the OpenMRS Radar in 2018. We could use a design call to review & update the radar data. Any developers or technical implementers with experience & opinions about the message our community should be sending regarding the adoption or retirement of programming languages, modules/distributions, platforms, or standards/conventions are encouraged to join.

Required Attendees: We need to have at least 4-5 devs present to be productive. The more, the merrier. I’d suggest we use the scheduling post first to determine interest and then can do a Doodle poll. (Please take the Doodle poll below in the next 24 hrs)

Desired Dates: In November 2018

@burke only @dkayiwa and @ruhanga have taken the Doodle poll. So far it looks like November 14 is the best day for them. Are there others you want to directly reach out to?

@darius, @mogoodrich, @mseaton, @isuranga, @pascal, @tendomart, @wyclif – any chance you would be able to attend a Wednesday 14, Nov 2-3pm EST / 7-8pm UTC design call to update our OpenMRS Radar?

Anyone else interested, please complete the doodle poll and consider joining the Technology Radar group on Talk.

1 Like

@burke trying to figure out my time zone, but it’s covenient for me i should attend

@tendomart it looks like Wednesday, November 14 is working for most which I believe would be 10pm EAT.

1 Like

@jthomas very much