Design Forum 2018-03-28: Review Moving Event Logic to Event Module

Today’s design forum is about a review of Moving Event Logic to Event Module. If you have a topic you would like to discuss during the call please post it at http://om.rs/designtime or join us from 6-7 pm UTC.

@wyclif @darius

The next design forum on Monday, April 2 @ 4-5 pm UTC - OPEN FORUM

@ssmusoke would you like to take the Monday time to talk about OMRS Reference Application 2.8?

To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use the latest Firefox, Chrome, or other WebRTC-compatible browser and go to:

@jthomas I am happy to take that slot for the OpenMRS Reference Application features discussion. Thank you for the reminder

1 Like

Notes from this call are here: Etherpad

Summary:

Outcome: we didn’t resolve anything.

Need to discuss again, and we’ll investigate whether this use case (guaranteed writing of atom feed) can be solved using standard JMS/ActiveMQ mechanisms.

@jthomas we need to do another call on this. (Ideally someone should do some actual research first, but I’m not optimistic anyone will have time!)

@darius would Wednesday work for you? @burke and @dkayiwa will not be available.

I think we need to have @wyclif, and at least one of @burke, @mseaton, or @mogoodrich.

@mseaton @mogoodrich are you available this Wednesday @2pm EDT?