Deploying openerp-atomfeed-service to bahmni installation

Hi @angshuonline Would you please help me with deploying openerp-atomfeed-service to bahmni vagrant installation??

I cloned the project master branch on /opt folder where most of the module of bahmni is installed. I ran ./scripts/vagrant-deploy.sh as the readme file says.I am getting the following error?Could you please direct me to the correct documenation or solution to this issue?Appreciate it!!

Error: [INFO] — exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0:java (Deploy) @ openerp-atomfeed-service — [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary for openerp-service 0.91-SNAPSHOT: [INFO] [INFO] openerp-service … SUCCESS [ 1.567 s] [INFO] openerp-client … SUCCESS [ 13.041 s] [INFO] openerp-atomfeed-service … FAILURE [ 27.268 s] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 43.568 s [INFO] Finished at: 2019-04-03T11:24:08Z [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0:java (Deploy) on project openerp-atomfeed-service: The parameters ‘mainClass’ for goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0:java are missing or invalid -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginParameterException [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn -rf :openerp-atomfeed-service ➜ openerp-atomfeed-service git:(master) ✗

@angshuonline I just want to add that mv clean install works fine with -DskipTests. Its just that ./scripts/vagrant=deploy.sh does not work. Have you encountered this issue?

You will need to create the rpm and deploy it. Check this section on BAH-763, “Building Bahmni-erp-connect”.

Btw, is it relevant to BAH-406 Because there are more things involved then just the erp-connect.