Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) affecting the development of OCL

This is awesome, what of the PUT requests

If you need it, we can add. But can you first show me where in the app thereā€™s a CORS PUT? So I can change nginx config and get it to work.

1 Like

That happens when we are trying to add existing concepts to a dictionary. It is a PUT request

1 Like

I donā€™t know your app. Can you explain step by step what I need to do to reproduce this request?

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m going to sleep now. Iā€™ll be back tomorrow.

I did add put, but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s working. If itā€™s not, I really need the step-by-step to reproduce the same request, so Iā€™d be able to fix it.

Let me know also if youā€™ll have deletes or patches.

1 Like

Oh sorry for the delay I got some engagement here but I will gather all the necessary information about our app and you will find it when you wake up.

1 Like

Hello community, thanks for all your support on this issue. @cintiadr special thanks to you our CORS problem is no more::hugs::clap:

1 Like

Awesome!

Just another generic tip: itā€™s important to not hardcode qa.openconceptlab.org URL everywhere in your APP, as youā€™ll need to change it for other environments.

It might be enough for now to have a config file (config.js) with those configs, and in the future that file would be created during container startup time based on environment variables.

1 Like

Actually we tried doing that but It caused some issues and they reverted the Pull Request the ticket is still in progress, I guess It will be worked on properly.

1 Like

Oh, great, awesome to hear :slight_smile:

1 Like