Hi, my friends…Spend your 5 minutes by reading this post. Coronavirus has spread to India. To know more about it:
There is no specific cause for this virus and vaccine is not yet prepared. So some good practices you can follow:-
- Wash your hands regularly and before shaking hands.
- Have a handkerchief and use it while sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Keep your bodies clean.
- drink water(hot water) daily to keep your body hydrated.
- drink some ayurvedic syrup(which is used for most diseases) which is famous in your nation to keep your body healthy.
- If you have low immunity power, its best to stay inside your house.
- Avoid junk foods and non veg.
- Most importantly Keep smiling
Symptoms:- The symptoms of most coronaviruses are similar to any other upper respiratory infection, including [runny nose] and sometimes a fever. In most cases, you won’t know whether you have a coronavirus or a different cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus.
So stay healthy and live long