Core Apps Travis build Failure >>The job exceeded the maximum log length, and has been terminated.

thats true @mksd

seems a pretty idea

I’m encountering this travis build failure in coreapps on this PR .I tried re-pushing the changes yet I get the same error. The error says ’ The command “sh -e /etc/init.d/xvfb start” failed and exited with 127 during ’ . Any help is appreciated. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, I also facing the same problem with my PR. Can anyone suggest any solution for this? cc @mozzy. Thank you.

Now before i take a look at that error , in a general sense core apps is becoming too bulky and am sure that will bring it to start breaking unexpectedly. we should start looking at having another module to host the other apps cc @dkayiwa @mksd

@rushikesh , can you try out this solution here continuous integration - travis: sh: 0: Can't open /etc/init.d/xvfb - Stack Overflow ??

It leads to conflict, https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/pull/216

@rushikesh make sure you first pull all the latest changes form the openmrs core-apps master , and then push again

@mozzy, I pull all the latest changes from openmrs core apps master, still I’m facing same problem

let me have a look at your PR

1 Like

@rushikesh did you pull the latest changes and at the same time try the above option ?? i seem not able to see any change in your travis file. You seem to only have pulled the latest changes and didnt try out the above option

After pullin the latest changes , your travis shouldlook like this. But then to avoid that error , you need to try that solution up. I had advised you to pull the latest changes only to deal with the merge conflicts

Thank you @mozzy. It worked :smiley:

1 Like