Core Apps Module API 2.2 build failing locally

Hello people, while working with coreapps for this feature , I cloned and built the latest version of emrapi however, on trying to rebuild coreapps after a rebase i am receiving the following errors.

Tests in error: testCodedEditedToCoded(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.CodedOrFreeTextObsTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testNonCodedEditedToCoded(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.CodedOrFreeTextObsTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testBlank(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.CodedOrFreeTextObsTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testEditingToBlankVoidsObs(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.CodedOrFreeTextObsTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testHandleSubmissionHandlesValidSubmissionEditingForm(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDiagnosesTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testHandleSubmissionHandlesValidSubmissionEnteringForm(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDiagnosesTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testShouldDisplayAdmissionLocationAfterEnteringAdmissionDisposition(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDispositionTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testShouldNotDisplayAdmissionLocationAfterEnteringDischargeDisposition(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDispositionTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testEnteringForm(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDispositionTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

testFormOnlyShowsDispositionsInDescriptor(org.openmrs.module.coreapps.htmlformentry.EncounterDispositionTagHandlerComponentTest): Failed to load ApplicationContext

Tests run: 42, Failures: 0, Errors: 10, Skipped: 0

Does anyone out there know how I can fix this? Here is the full log of errors https://pastebin.com/GmArSnEg.

I have just pushed a fix. Update and compile again.

1 Like