Content Management: How to contribute to our CY19 plan

“Make the modification of concepts easier and quick” “Having a centralized metadata dictionary” “World’s largest concept library” “Better service terminology registry”

These are a few of the suggestions that the community shared with us in December. If any of these call out to you, consider being part of our discussion around our strategic goal and 2019 activities for content management.

Here are a couple of ways for you to contribute:

• Review the SG5 Content Management tab of our CY19 Operational Planning Worksheet . Please use Column D for comments, suggestions, and ideas. You can also share your ideas and feedback by replying to this post!
  • Participate in a community discussion on this plan, tentatively planned for Friday, January 25 at 14h00 UTC/9am EST.

I intend to participate on the 25th, any chance we can move it an hour later?

That’s fine with me! Any other objections?

Believe it or not, Friday is here!

Our discussion on plans for content management in CY19 will be on Friday, January 25 at 15h00 UTC/10am EST. Anyone in the community is welcome!

To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs.

@akanter @paynejd @c.antwi

Update: We’ll be meeting today at 17h00 UTC/12pm EST for those who want to join and had conflicts.

I’m online and waiting :slight_smile: