Concept search failing by concept name, working by concept id

Application Name: Reference Application Version Number: 2.0.1

Question: I am having a problem searching for concepts in my concept dictionary by name. I am fairly new to OpenMRS, and am most of the way through setting up a new instance of the reference application. When I type the exact name of a concept in the search box (e.g. “Scabies”), I get the message “No matches found for Scabies in locale en”. However, if type the id of the scabies concept in the search box (140), it retrieves the concept successfully. I am apparently able to retrieve concepts by id but not by name. The reference concepts have been imported, and I can create, edit, and delete my own concepts. When I click “Download concept dictionary” I get a csv file with all of my concepts, including the ones I have added manually. It seems that only the search function isn’t working properly, and everything else is OK. Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Have you tried updating the search index? under administration menu

Thanks Yani! I didn’t know you could update the search index from the Admin menu. I reindexed the site and the search now works as expected. Many thanks!

Thanks, this was helpful!

Thanks ! I have same Problem but now it is fixed.