Come be a mentor for Google Code-in!!!

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late responses - but i’m back on track.

We have three major to-do items to be ready for the start of GCI.

1. Add all mentors to the GCI contest site: I added most of you an hour ago. Right now, you should see an email invite asking you to log in. If you’re on this thread and have NOT received an invite, that’s because I cant find your email id to send it. Looking especilly at @ivange94 @shekhar and a few others. Please do PM me directly, and i’ll add you ASAP. Again, this is just because I cant seem to find your best email id :confused:

2. Adding our tasks to the GCI contest site. I’m not sure if this is something all mentors can do. Basically, we need to take the tasks from the jira project, and link them over to the GCI contest site. Will have a go at this with @cshah, or maybe @bholagabbar ? :slight_smile: . In the meanwhile, please feel free to create new GCI tasks on the jira project.

3. Working together to make GCI a success. We need to have some kind of town hall / meeting to make sure all mentors are on the same page in terms of what to expect. What’s your opinion on some kind of meeting to get introduced to one another, say hi, etc? :slight_smile:

3 Likes