Come be a mentor for Google Code-in!!!

Hey Akarsh here from Indian time zone. I would like to be mentor for Google Code In. Please count me in.

Hi,

I have been contributing to open source technologies, i came across OpenMRS-GCI which help kids to save lives by developing health care platforms. I would like to mentor GCI for OpenMRS :slight_smile: .

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late responses - but i’m back on track.

We have three major to-do items to be ready for the start of GCI.

1. Add all mentors to the GCI contest site: I added most of you an hour ago. Right now, you should see an email invite asking you to log in. If you’re on this thread and have NOT received an invite, that’s because I cant find your email id to send it. Looking especilly at @ivange94 @shekhar and a few others. Please do PM me directly, and i’ll add you ASAP. Again, this is just because I cant seem to find your best email id :confused:

2. Adding our tasks to the GCI contest site. I’m not sure if this is something all mentors can do. Basically, we need to take the tasks from the jira project, and link them over to the GCI contest site. Will have a go at this with @cshah, or maybe @bholagabbar ? :slight_smile: . In the meanwhile, please feel free to create new GCI tasks on the jira project.

3. Working together to make GCI a success. We need to have some kind of town hall / meeting to make sure all mentors are on the same page in terms of what to expect. What’s your opinion on some kind of meeting to get introduced to one another, say hi, etc? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FYI I still have not received an invitation to mentor.

I am surely very late and I never saw this thread. I wish to mentor gci

I will like to mentor too

Hi, I would like to be a mentor for your organization. I already have mentorship experience for Google Code In 2018.

I can guide student on different domains.

Waiting for your positive response.

Hi @shubham521

I think you’re in a wrong thread. This was for code in 2016

This is the latest one :-