Cohort and emrapi modules deployed in a distro breaks the application

Hi!

I have a distribution running:

• platform-2.4.0
  • tomcat-7
  • MySQL-5.7

I have some modules including openmrs-module-cohort. deployed on this distribution.

Adding openmrs-module-emrapi. to this distribution breaks the application.

Removing openmrs-module-cohort and adding openmrs-module-emrapi, application starts successfully and modules start successfully.

These two modules (openmrs-module-emrapi-1.32.0 and openmrs-module-cohort-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT) deployed together in a distribution breaks the application.

Has anyone come across this issue?

cc: @samuel34 @eudson @nbottu

UPDATE:

Another distribution running without any issue runs on:

• platform-v2.3.2
  • referenceapplication-v2.6.0
  • apache-tomcat-v9.0.30

and has amongst other modules:

• emrapi-1.28.0-SNAPSHOT
  • cohort-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi @alaboso, could you share the server-side logs that you get via pastebin.com?

Another distribution running without any issue runs on:

• platform-v2.3.2
  • referenceapplication-v2.6.0
  • apache-tomcat-v9.0.30

and has amongst other modules:

• emrapi-1.28.0-SNAPSHOT
  • cohort-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Are there no server-side failure/error logs @alaboso?

for trouble shooting issues,you can run the current snapshot version of openmrs-module-emrapi ie 1.33.0-SNAPSHOT with the above, but still it will be great to have the logs as suggested by @ruhanga to make the debugging process quick!

@alaboso sorry if this is obvious, but is this blocking the environment that you and @ibacher are trying to set up (which combines the 3.x RefApp + the OHRI package)?

1 Like

No. Not yet at least. Current 3.x RefApp (OHRI) doesn’t bundle emrapi module.

1 Like

@alaboso try the cohort module attached on this ticket and tell me if it fixes the problem: [COH-46] Cohort Module freezes the application on startup - OpenMRS Issues

1 Like

I faced some liquibase issues - this am sorting. @nbottu successfully deployed the module without any error. Thanks.

1 Like

@dkayiwa should we update the cohort module version in the add ons directory to help others avoid this issue as well? OpenMRS Add Ons

Good point @grace! I have just done it: OpenMRS Add Ons

1 Like