Hey @devs! i have had a blocker for a while now. Tests are not running to finish up the scenarios like the way they are supposed to do (for example, the clinical visit tests only end at the first scenario which is adding a visit note, filling in the details and then add the visit note to the table).
All am saying is , only the first scenario is completed so after this error ,the remaining tests (scenarios) are skipped
This is what I tried in that regard but failed:
I installed the standalone-refapp so that i can spin from it thinking it is a network connection issue but it didnt work
i then created a server using the openMRS SDK so that I can spin from it(Just incase it was a network issue) but it didnt yield any fruits yet.