Clean install of OpenERP/OODO

Can someone please provide details on how to reinstall OpenERP? I have attempted to delete all patient/customer data but it didnt remove from OpenERP. I then also attempted to uninstall a couple of modules that I added and now I’m getting the following error. At this point I’d prefer to just reinstall ONLY OpenERP. Is that possible?

Thank you in advance.

The short and quick answer is that “Yes” you should be able to re-install just OpenERP. I will wait for someone else to reply.

Hi @dnelson,

You can reinstall only OpenERP. But whatever the new configurations you have done in ERP will be lost. Please run the below commands to reinstall.

bahmni -i local stop
yum remove -y bahmni-erp 
psql -Upostgres -c "drop database if exists openerp;"
yum install -y bahmni-erp
bahmni -i local start

Please clear the entries in markers table in openerp if you face any sync issues from MRS to ERP.

psql -Upostgres openerp -c "delete from markers"

I am getting the following “error” when I run this step: yum install -y bahmni-erp PLEASE HELP!

[root@localhost GechUser]# yum install -y bahmni-erp Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security Setting up Install Process Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/69319

If above article doesn’t help to resolve this issue please open a ticket with Red Hat Support.

Resolving Dependencies –> Running transaction check —> Package bahmni-erp.noarch 0:0.87-44 will be installed –> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

============================================================================================================================================================== Package Arch Version Repository Size

Installing: bahmni-erp noarch 0.87-44 bahmni 60 M

Transaction Summary

Install 1 Package(s)

Total download size: 60 M Installed size: 72 M Downloading Packages: https://dl.bintray.com/bahmni/rpm/rpms/bahmni-erp-0.87-44.noarch.rpm: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - “The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden” Trying other mirror.

Error Downloading Packages: bahmni-erp-0.87-44.noarch: failure: rpms/bahmni-erp-0.87-44.noarch.rpm from bahmni: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

[root@localhost GechUser]#

Hi @dnelson, That is some technical issue at our end. We will be fixing it very soon. Will let you know once it is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @dnelson, Bintray issue is resolved and you can successfully download the rpms now.

1 Like

@binduak you guys are truly the best! Thank you so much. I was able to install and log in so should be back and running. I truly appreciate the responsiveness from you and your team!! Thank you!

2 Likes

@dnelson: Very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We host our files on Bintray/JFrog, and there was some issue with space constraints that resulted in this. They have promised to increase the space quotas for Bahmni, to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Thanks for your patience!

Good to know everything is up and running for you!

3 Likes

@binduak I am installing the bahmni in my centos machine, as part of that when I execute the

bahmni install

command I am getting the below error.