challange while setting up OpenMRS SDK

Application Name: Bahmni specify) **Version Number:**2

Question: hello, am experiencing a challenge on setting up the OpenMRS SDK, when i run " mvn org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:setup-sdk" and “mvn openmrs-sdk:help” in the command line i get several warning messages saying “failed to retrieve plungin descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins” yet i have installed maven,jdk,git and are all fully running. Any one who can help me out on this.

Sorry kindly share the error output here

In addition to the error output also share the operating system, maven, JDK and git versions that you are running

Capture
Thats the erro am getting

Its not clear copy the entire error and paste in paste bin and share the link here.

OS is 64 bit windows 7 operating system,apache maven 3.6, jdk1.8.0_131Capture

kinda stuck on how to copy it from the command line, may be you can help elaborate more

Its my pleasure. click on this link https://pastebin.com/.

• copy the error output and paste in pastebin where the cursor is blinking from. - Click on create new paste - Enter the code given if any - click submit. - Copy the link after submit and share here.

Hope it works for you.

Here is the link https://pastebin.com/UW5EwfK0

perfect. you haven’t submitted what @ssmusoke pointed out

OS is 64 bit windows 7 operating system,apache maven 3.6, jdk1.8.0_131

@gcliff , kindly also try to ensure reliable Internet for safe downloads of the required files.

You seem to have connection timeout errors - check your Internet connection

Thanks my mentor but its @gcliff not me. Once again thanks you

hello Musoke, i worked on my connection but am still experiencing the same challenge with openmrs sdk

Please share the logs as text via PasteBin - as there is no way to know what is happening

Here is the link from pastebin

Your SDK installation failed so there is no way you can use it from here

oh okay and do u have any ideas on how i can fix this ??

It is a connection issue - try a different Internet connection which is more stable