Cashier module process, post bill & print issues

Hello! I had same problem but was able to solve it this morning. After looking at Openhmis demo site, I discovered that the only difference with mine was the version of the rest webservice module. I was using 2.25 and they were using 2.24. I changed mine to their version and it works perfectly now. Give it a try and see. Best of luck.

Thanks, would do that and revert.

@alagoa, what versions (app, ref. App, and cashier module) do you use please? Need to be sure we are on same page. I use the enterprise 2.3, ref. App 2.10… and cashier module 4.0

Reference app 2.2.0 Jasper 2.0 Backbone forms 3.0.0 Inventory 3.0.0 Cashier 4.0.0 Openhmis commons 4.0.0 Rest webservices 2.24.0

The error returned after a few hours. I guess the first solution is just a glitch. However, the definite solution is on the wiki page

Creating Rounding Department and Rounding Item

• Click on the Inventory Button on the OpenMRS Dashboard and then Click on Manage Inventory Module Page and then Click on Manage Department and then click on New Department:

Inventory Button Manage Inventory Module Manage Departments

Read from here carefully and the solution becomes easy. Create a rounding department and a rounding item as described. Get the ID for both through SQL query as also described. The go to advanced settings, maintenance, settings and openhmis and put the IDs there. Best of luck.

Thanks, Will get at it. Will update the house on developments.

Morning from here, It been a while, was away for a bit. I followed the procedures on the wiki, yeah, I did skipped some steps. But the present challenge now is with adding reports. I downloaded the jasper reports by dkayiwa from git hub, I followed the outlined steps to adding a report, yet I get an error message like this: Report not saved: error loading JRXML: c:/users/creativelt/application data/openmrs/jasperreports/5/template.JRXML java.io.fileNotFoundException: C:/users/creativelt/application data/openmrs/jasperreports/5/template.JRXML java.io.(the system cannot find the file specified) Please, where did I go wrong again? Again: openmrs ver: 2.3.0, ref app 2.10…, jasper 2.0, openmrs cashier module:4.0

Zip these fies and upload in jasper as new reports. Should work

Thanks, It worked. Really appreciate team.

You are welcome. Glad to hear that it worked out okay

Hi Team, I added cashier module with latest openmrs -2.11.0(snapshot). I am unable search patient who is available as an in-patient. May i know what is missing.

Thanks Prapa

Sorry. Just seeing this. I guess it has been fixed because it is over 4 months. For the benefit of others, rebuilding search index usually resolves this. Something I learnt from Daniel Kayiwa.

1 Like