Can't resolve build error on tag "init-param" in override-web.xml

I’ve downloaded source codes from Git Repository with Eclipse (Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2)) and is trying to build codes, but I’ve encountered several build errors and could not resolve them after much investigation. Please find the error information as below.

• After downloading codes with Eclipse and running Maven clean install, I Maven Build Success

• And after going to http://localhost:8080/, is seems my Webapp is running well.

• [Build Error in pom.xml] However, in my Eclipse, there’re still 3 build errors. The 2nd error is caused by the tag in the “override-web.xml” file under the following path: openmrs-webapp → src → test → resources . I’ve also searched on Google and tried many ways but can never resolve this error. Please find the screen as below:

And here’s the error message:

Description Resource Path Location Type cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element ‘init-param’. One of ‘{“Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) : XML Schemas for J2EE Deployment Descriptors”:servlet-class, “Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) : XML Schemas for J2EE Deployment Descriptors”:jsp-file}’ is expected. override-web.xml /openmrs-webapp/src/test/resources line 24 XML Problem

Please kindly help deal with them and suggest me how I should work on this source. Any advice will be very appreciated. Thank you very much.

I got the same problem here.

Like i said in the other thread, just ignore them.