Cannot able to create Relatives for Patients

Hey All,

I am trying to create relative details for the Patient, After entering all the details finally it is sowing me successfully saved. But the entered details are not found under the Relationships profile of the patient. I have attached screenshot below for your reference.

Kindly let me know why this issue happens. And what is the solution for it.

Can you share the server side log via pastebin.com?

Hey @dkayiwa thank you for the quick response,

I have not used Pastebin before.

I have attached the image below for your reference:

I cannot scroll through your screenshot.

Hey @dkayiwa thank you for the response,

The Last 4 to 5 lines Mentioned on the screenshot is created on the log when i have created the Relationship details on OpenMRS.

Hey @dkayiwa ,

I have shared below what details i have entered in .yml for running Open MRS. Kindly can you please check it out if i have to change something . So that this issue can be resloved?

version: ‘2.1’

services: openmrs-referenceapplication-mysql: restart: “always” image: mysql:5.6 command: “mysqld --character-set-server=utf8 --collation-server=utf8_general_ci” environment: MYSQL_DATABASE: ${MYSQL_DB:-openmrs} MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD: ${MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD:-mobius123} MYSQL_USER: ${MYSQL_USER:-openmrs} MYSQL_PASSWORD: ${MYSQL_PASSWORD:-mobius123} ports: - “3307:3306” healthcheck: test: “exit 0” volumes: - openmrs-referenceapplication-mysql-data:/var/lib/mysql

openmrs-referenceapplication: restart: “always” image: openmrs/openmrs-reference-application-distro:demo depends_on: - openmrs-referenceapplication-mysql ports: - “8080:8080” environment: DB_DATABASE: ${MYSQL_DB:-openmrs} DB_HOST: openmrs-referenceapplication-mysql DB_USERNAME: ${MYSQL_USER:-openmrs} DB_PASSWORD: ${MYSQL_PASSWORD:-mobius123} DB_CREATE_TABLES: ‘true’ DB_AUTO_UPDATE: ‘true’ MODULE_WEB_ADMIN: ‘true’ healthcheck: test: [“CMD”, “curl”, “-f”, “http://localhost:8080/openmrs/”] timeout: 20s volumes: - openmrs-referenceapplication-data:/usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/ - /usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/modules/ # do not store modules in data - /usr/local/tomcat/.OpenMRS/owa/ # do not store owa in data

volumes: openmrs-referenceapplication-mysql-data: openmrs-referenceapplication-data:

Kindly please help me to resolve this issue.

Best Regards, Aravindh RN

hello @dkayiwa ,

I have shared the server side log details through pastebin, Please click the link provided below.

Hello @ibacher ,

Kindly Can you please look into this issue. It will be much helpful if you can Help me reg this.

Best Regards, Aravindh RN