Calendar Navigation Issue

When I open the calendar to select the date for visit/encounter, the header of the calendar is not clickable, therefore I am not able to select any month other than the current one. I’m guessing it’s probably because the header overlaps with the header of the webpage. I’m running the 1.11.4. Anyone has the same issue here?

Hi @zhenghao.

Are you trying to select a future date? That shouldn’t be possible.

Can you confirm if it’s a visit or an encounter date? The visit dates are set automatically unless you’re adding a retrospective visit. The encounter data (for an encounter tied to a visit) can’t be outside of the visit dates. So, those are a few things to consider.

Are you using the latest version of Google Chrome? That’s what most use and test OpenMRS.

If I’m not understanding, please feel free to explain in other words what you’re running into; a picture might help too. Maybe someone else has some helpful feedback too.

I’m sorry for the delay. I wasn’t trying to select a future date. I was trying to select a past data for past visit. I was using the latest Fireforx on Linux 14.04 LTS on Parallels Desktop. The problem is the calendar navigation buttons and the month and year parts overlap with the header of the webpage, so I cannot click on the buttons or select any month and year other than the current one.

Hi @zhenghao, I’m sorry to hear you are still having problems with this. Can you see if it gives the same problem with Google Chrome? If there is a problem in Chrome, could you attach a screen shot so we can see the context where it’s having a problem.

1 Like

I think Chrome solves the problem. Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like