Build failure on Windows: Could not resolve dependencies

Hi All,

I have been trying to install openmrs on my windows machine for some time now with no success. At first i was having test failures so i read online some people suggesting i should skip the test using -Dmaven.test.skip=true.

After doing this there was no more problems with the test but it still did not build successfully. I had the following error:

Failed to execute goal on project openmrs-web: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openmrs.web:openmrs-web:jar:1.12.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.openmrs.api:openmrs-api:jar:tests:1.12.0-SN)

I have attached two files. One holds the complete output of the mvn install command and the other just holds the area where the error occured. I will appreciate any help on this.

file_containing_error.txt (7.02 KB)

full_mvn_output.txt (14.6 KB)

Use -DskipTests=true instead

1 Like

Can you try again after pulling the latest changes from upstream?

1 Like

pulling the latest code did not help. I downloaded the latest code and still get the same error. Also in the post i mentioned that installation fails on windows but i have tried and found that it also fails on ubuntu 14.04. My java version is 1.8u45, maven-3.3.1. This is the output of the mvn clean install mvn_compile_output.txt (326.1 KB) . Also i would like to apologize for the redundancy i have created by asking the same question in different threads.

Hi kristopherschmidt

Your solution worked. I used -DskipTest=true instead of -Dmaven.test.skip=true and build was successful and i have also successfully loged into the app.

your solution works