BUILD FAILURE on running mvn clean install on openmrs-contrib-qaframework

What happens when you trigger npm run refapp2ClinicalVisitTest ?

same error still

@mherman22 which command are you using to pull the latest changes from qaframework repo ?

I use git fetch origin and most times I just delete the folder and reclone allover again, I do this to avoid commiting the changes I make in the test.properties file

Sometimes that commands is loose and fails to pull some upstream changes. So you would rather opt for git pull --rebase upstream master followed by git fetch --all

You do not need to go through all that pain. Git provides magic commands that can aid you not commit files with changes that you do not need in your commit. Have you had a chance to know what git add -i command accomplishes ?

1 Like

Hey @mherman22 what happens when you use mvn clean install -DskipTests= false after having pulled from master

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) on project qaframework: Failed to clean project: Failed to delete C:\Users\pc\openmrs-contrib-qaframework\target\test-classes\chromedriver\windows\chromedriver.exe -> [Help 1]

Do you have time tomorrow before noon time we meet and look through

1 Like

Yes I have the time

Sure will share a link some time tomorrow

This ideally mean your chrome driver is not executable during the run and fails the build plan. Am looking into RATEST-198 to catch the issue and soon will be resolved.

As well you need to download a chrome driver version compatible with the chrome installed on your machine. You can download one from here. Alternatively for firefox can be downloaded from this link.

2 Likes

Have made a PR to adjust windows os configurations for chrome and Firefox drivers to be executable.

cc: @dkayiwa @ibacher

1 Like

Hey @mherman22 am available we sync , do uu have time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lets do this

Lets meet here meet.google.com/iiw-bgvo-nfh

@mherman22 your comment on this PR makes the commit in a waiting state! Its a good ideal to provide the feedback otherwise we would love seeing windows os configurations settled so as to support devs working on our QA modules using windows OS.

cc: @dkayiwa @sharif

2 Likes