"BUILD FAILURE" in buiding my sdk

Hello Every one, For real i have failed to start my server and its bringing out this Error > Unrecognized VM option ‘MaxPermSize=512m’ > Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. > Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit. > [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > [INFO] BUILD FAILURE > [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > [INFO] Total time: 2.468 s > [INFO] Finished at: 2023-03-17T16:18:59+03:00 > [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:4.5.0:run (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Failed running Tomcat → [Help 1] **> [ERROR] ** > [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. > [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. **> [ERROR] ** > [ERROR] For more infor > mation about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: > [ERROR] [Help 1] > MojoExecutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

please help me about this matter

Please @danielmarvin u can share full logs …use this here

1 Like

Kindly downgrade your java version to java 8 please!

1 Like

thank u for the advice