BUILD FAILURE ERROR :in ubuntu 20.04

Greetings . I am requesting for a way i can do away with this error. Thanks INFO] Server configured successfully, path: /root/openmrs/server3 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 04:22 min [INFO] Finished at: 2022-07-01T14:01:17+03:00 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ root@linda-HP-ProBook-450-G7:~# mvn openmrs-sdk:run -DserverId = server3 [INFO] Scanning for projects… [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 0.043 s [INFO] Finished at: 2022-07-01T14:01:48+03:00 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory (/root). Please verify you invoked Maven from the correct directory. → [Help 1] [ERROR]

according to that,you are running a maven command from a folder which doesn’t use maven,you could try to explain what you are trying to accomplish and the steps you have taken on this thread

@lindaayebale7 Kindly do not add space before or after =. Alternatively just run mvn openmrs-sdk:run to start your server.

Thanks it has worked when I didn’t put a space after the = sign