Hi everyone, recently I was testing out the official demo at bahmni and I noticed some strange behavior when I changed the openmrs locale settings to English(United States)
The problem ocurred when I created an OPD Visit for a new patient.
First I created the new patient:
I clicked on the Start OPD Visit button, then assigned the corresponding height and weight nutritional values with the Registration Fees value.
And finally I saved the visit as you can see I get the following error:
It should be mentioned that if you do the same process to a patient that you had already created an OPD Visit with his corresponding nutritional values (before you changed the “openmrs” locale settings) there’s no height and weight nutritional values showed at the Latest Panel.
This error returns an 500 (Internal Server Error) at the following endpoint on the openmrs - bahmni-core Rest API: https://demo.mybahmni.org/openmrs/ws/rest/v1/bahmnicore/bahmniencounter
Currently I’m using the version 0.89 of the OpenMRS for a project and this error also happens.
I’ll be happy to know if this issue is solved already on the newest versions, or if it’s an alternative way to solve this; so I can add it to my project as soon as possible.
Best regards, Rafael Sequeiros