Hi @jayasanka, great work and thanks for the demo. I see that you’re manually assigning an org unit to a dataset. What happens if you have hundreds of org units assigned to a data set?
Can you assign it to an org unit group that automatically maps the location in OpenMRS to an org unit in DHIS2?
OpenMRS is running a HIV/TB program, NCD and Mental health in multiple facilities and hosted in a cloud instance:
- 5 Locations
- Location 1 is running all 3 programs
- Location 2 is running HIV/TB only
- Location 3 is running NCD and Mental Health
- Location 4 is running Mental health only
- Location 5 is running HIV/TB and NCD
In DHIS2, you have 3 Datasets:
- HIV/TB - assigned to Location 1, 2, 5
- NCD - assigned to Location 1, 3, 5
- Mental Health - assigned to Location 1, 3, 4
Normally in DHIS2, the org unit hierarchy would be setup this way:
- Location # - [Type of facility]
- Location # - [HIV/TB]
- Location # - [NCD]
- Location # - [Mental Health]
Then we’d create an org unit group for:
- Type of Facility - i.e. Hospital, PHC, etc.
- Mental Health
The when creating a data set in DHIS2, the implementer can assign it to the HIV/TB group and all locations in the HIV/TB group will have this data set assignment.