BahmniEMR Core OMOD & Open-Elis Atom Feed Client Modules won't start in OpenMRS.

Hi All,

After doing a fresh Bahmni 0.80 installation, I’m having issues with 2 modules in openMRS.

1. BahmniEMR Core OMOD [Not Started] 0.80-SNAPSHOT Bahmni Provides core BahmniEMR services… Error while trying to start module Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: BahmniEMR Core OMOD

and

1. Open-Elis Atom Feed Client [Not Started] 0.80-SNAPSHOT Bahmni Atom feed client for OpenElis…
    Error while trying to start module Module Open-Elis Atom Feed Client cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore Please install and start these modules first.

Kindly assist me get round it.

Thanks!

yum remove bahmni-emr yum install bahmni-emr-0.80-373

Same with a fresh install of Bahmi 0.83 (bahmni-emr-0.83-289)

I’m also facing same issue after upgrading from 0.82 to 0.88. Bhamni core and AtomFeed OMOD are not starting. I tried bahamni-EMR reinstall but still same issue.

Please help how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Can you paste some screenshot / logs. And also the versions of all bahmni components on your machine?

Hi @rameshs

1. Can you confirm under /opt/openmrs/modules do you have the OMOD with the correct version that is “openelis-atomfeed-client-0.88-SNAPSHOT.omod”
  2. Please can you check UI of OpenMRS Admin.- Manage Modules section and see if any of the installed modules indicate a failure to start. If yes, please share the corresponding logs. If the UI indicates all modules have started up correctly then no action is required, you can further test by ordering some lab tests and confirm the sync.