Bahmni Virtual Training for Implementers - from 20/Dec

Hello Folks,

Thoughtworks Bahmni team is organising a 10 hour Bahmni virtual training on zoom, spanning across 3 days - 20/21/22 Dec (Mon-Wed). This training is beneficial for people who are new or unfamiliar with Bahmni Hospital Information Management System, and are looking to build a working knowledge of Bahmni. Target audience: Implementers.

As you already know, Bahmni is Free and Open source software, a distribution of OpenMRS, & deployed by various organisations across 50+ countries and 500+ sites — from large scale hospitals to small clinics.

The training will be a mix of demos, presentations, sessions, self-paced learning and Q&A, spread over 3 days. Please note the timings are in IST (India Timezone).

If you are interested to attend this free training, please register your interest, and we will confirm back shortly.

More details about the training and sign-up form can be seen here: Bahmni Training Schedule & Sign Up (Dec-2021)

Note:

1. If you can’t attend this one, you can also conduct a self-paced training here: Training Guide.
  2. If you feel you are comfortable in Bahmni, why not try out this 20 min self-assessment test and feel good! Link: Bahmni self-assessment test
5 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming response! We have closed the training sign-up form now. All those who signed up should have received a training calendar invite with Zoom link details. We look forward to meeting you on Monday!

For those who could not make it, we will plan a repeat session in end Jan-2022 at a later time in the day (likely 2pm IST). This should be more convenient for some timezones. Thanks again!

hello @gsluthra I already fill sign up form in 16 December, but didn’t receive any email with zoom link.

any chance to fix my registration.

I just sent you a Direct Message @folza

thanks a lot

how to i get zoom link please please

hello guys, how do i get zoom link please, ugently need to attend the training also regards stephen

I just replied to you on DM. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Folks, All training sessions are being zoom recorded and will be shared publicly by the end of this week, in case you missed to attend.

hi, did the link change, what i have on email doesnt work anymore

The training will start at 3pm India time today & tomorrow. See timezone link.

Today at 3pm India time (in 2 hours):

• Introduction to Bahmni Reports (Generic/Out-of-box, SQL reports)
    • Introduction to Metabase - Opensource Analytics/Reporting tool
    • Overview of Bahmni Mart - Analytics DB

is it possible to also go through installation on fresh centos machine, coz the instructions online,seem not to be working,thanks

1 Like

Will setup a session with someone from team in next one week. Or record a video of this. and share.

Meanwhile, can you start a new thread on Bahmni talk with steps you took and challenges you faced?

1 Like

Thanks to all those who attended the 3 day virtual Bahmni Training. We had about 30-40 attendees and had some interesting discussions and Q&A, along with a huge variety of topics spread over about 10 hours.

All the training material/videos are now available publicly on Bahmni Training Guide here: Bahmni Virtual Implementer Training - Dec-2021.

Thanks a lot!! :slight_smile: Wish you all a safe & merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!