Bahmni Standalone - concept localization issues

Dear All,

We are have succesfully installed and localized everything except the OpenMRS dictionary. Using bahmni admin / import CSV i was able to populate entire WHO ICD 10 dictionary in 2 languages en, mn.

But there is an issue when concept is uploaded in 2 languages it’s added as 2 seperate concepts all mapped to correct reference ICD 10.

Is it the correct behaviour ? Locale tab in openmrs concept dictionary is only filled for each locale correctly but now i have 2 concept ID for each translated concept.

How do I overcome this issue ?

sample concept ID835 english Cholera mongolian null

same translated concept ID 24871 english null mongolian Урвах тахал

Is there any solution for this issue reported by Tenuun Ch

I didn’t see this originally. I can’t tell whether these are actually the same concept, but it looks like an error. It is important to understand that an ICD code is not the same as a concept and it absolutely is possible to have two different openmrs concepts mapped to the same ICD code. However, they should not both be mapped SAME-AS. I’d also be interested where the Mongolian concept names came from and whether they should be included in CIEL in the future (attached to the correct English concept, of course)